A couple of months ago (I know this is so late but I guess it’s better late than never!) I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Sofia from sofiasbeauty so thank you for nominating me! Sofia blogs about anything beauty and baby related so you should definitely go and check out her blog!
- Put the award’s logo/image in your post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
3 Facts About Me:
- I love most animals and would love to have a cat when I’m older
- One of my favourite fruits is mango and it will be gone within 5 minutes if I find some in the fridge
- I would say that I’m quite a perfectionist, which is probably why it takes me so long to do everything
Three words to describe yourself?
Funny, kind, shy
What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
Probably my little cousins being born because they mean so much to me.
What is the nicest thing you have done for someone?
There’s not one event that sticks out for me
because I can’t really remember but I’ve surprised my Mum before by tidying and cleaning the house after she’s had a long day.
Night out or night in?
Night in. It makes me feel like an old granny but I prefer having a night in watching tv, pampering myself and spending time with my family than go partying.
What are you looking forward to this year?
I’m looking forward to summer because winter in the UK has lasted so long I just can’t wait for some warm, sunny weather!
Do you have a bucket list?
I don’t have a current bucket list but I made a summer bucket list a few years ago but only ended up ticking about two things off so hopefully if I make another one then it will be more successful!
I nominate …
and anyone else that would like to do this award!
My Questions For The Nominees:
- What’s one thing that always makes you smile?
- If you could re-live one day of your life what would it be?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
- Do you love or hate marmite?
See you soon!