So a few weeks ago I was very kindly nominated for the Liebster Award by Anya from anyasjourney.wordpress.com so I’d like to say a massive thank you to her.
Anya is a new blogger from New Zealand who has a passion for passion, food and travelling, so I really recommend checking out her blog.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link in your post
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers, but no more than 11 who deserve the award
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
11 Facts About Me:
- My favourite colours are pale pink and white
- I love going to Ikea
- Spring is my favourite season but I also love Christmas
- I have 2 cats, 1 dog and 2 rabbits
- I do ballet and modern dancing
- I don’t like the time of the year when the clock changes
- I love pizza and my favourites are chicken and mozzerella
- I love cooking but I don’t cook very often (so I should really start doing that more)
- I don’t like being hot when I sleep
- I love spending time with my family and friends
- I never used to like bacon but now I love it!
My answers to Anya’s Questions:
1). Where are you from?
I’m from England in the UK.
2).What made you start your blog?
I decided to start a blog because I love photography so it would be a good excuse to take pictures of things that I love and also because I thought it would be a nice little hobby.
3). How would you describe yourself in a few words?
I would describe myself as girly and a bit shy.
4). What’s your favourite dessert?
One of my favourite desserts is Banoffie Pie, but I loveeeee chocolate brownies (especially with strawberries or ice cream!)
5). If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
It would probably be somewhere close to all my family, in an area with a nice community. I quite like the thought of living in a little village in England. I’ve never really thought about this question and it’s quite hard!
6). What’s your current favourite tv show?
I don’t watch tv shows very often but a few of my favourites are The Undateables and Miranda.
7). What’s a goal you wish to achieve in the next few years?
In the next few years I would really like to improve my confidence. I’m not a very confident person so I want to try and start doing things out of my comfort zone to help improve my confidence.
8). What’s your favourite makeup product?
This is a hard one because I have loads that I love, but probably my Naked 3 palette because it’s just so gorgeous or Too Faced’s Better Than Sex Mascara.
9). What are 3 things that have made you happy today?
One thing that made me happy today is that I got to see my friends at school and dancing. Another thing that made me happy today was that I got a distinction in my English Speaking and Listening GCSE. And another thing that made me happy today is that I finally put the flowers next to my bed that I got given after my dance show and they’re so pretty to look at.
10). What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people are selfish. It really annoys me when people can be selfish sometimes because it doesn’t take much to be kind.
11). Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I think I’m probably a morning person because I don’t really like going to sleep late. I don’t like to lay in for too long either because I don’t like wasting the day, I like to make the most of it.
I nominate anyone reading this that would like to participate!
Here are also a few bloggers that I like and I think deserve this award:
My 11 Questions for the Nominees:
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- What blogging tips would you give to new bloggers?
- What is your favourite fruit?
- If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
- What’s your favourite thing about your friends/friend?
- What’s your favourite thing to do when you’re feeling low?
- Where is one place in the world that you would love to go?
- What’s one of the most valuable lessons that you have learnt in your life?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Do you prefer highend or drugstore makeup?